Because the variety of COVID-19 instances in Tehama County continues to rise from its lowest ranges, the county’s Well being Companies Company desires to remind residents that whereas vacation traditions include a whole lot of enjoyable and pleasure, the necessity to forestall the unfold of the virus stays paramount.
Following are suggestions supplied by the company for safeguarding towards the unfold of diseases through the vacation season:
• Get vaccinated – Since many vacation traditions contain giant gatherings one of the simplest ways to scale back the chance of COVID-19 and hold family members safer is to get vaccinated. Vaccines are free and assist to forestall sickness, hospitalization, and loss of life from COVID-19. Go to https://myturn.ca.gov/ or name 1-833-422-4255 to schedule a vaccination.
• If sick, keep residence – Even when delicate signs (sniffles, sore throat, cough) are evident, the sick particular person ought to isolate from others and get examined for COVID-19.
• Get examined earlier than and after a gathering or touring – Even when an individual doesn’t have any signs, they need to get examined 1-3 days previous to attending a gathering or touring. In the event that they take a look at optimistic, keep residence, and stay remoted from others. Take a look at once more after getting residence. Dwelling assessments are simply accessible. Go to https://lhi.care/covidtesting or name 1-888-634-1123 for testing data.
• Put on a masks that matches nicely – Be sure the masks covers nostril and mouth.
• Improve the airflow in indoor areas when climate permits – Open doorways and home windows, run HVAC (heating, air flow, and air con) techniques and set up air filters if doable.
• If individuals in a gaggle are unvaccinated, hold gatherings small, quick, and outdoor.
For extra data contact: Tehama County Well being Companies Company – Public Well being Purple Bluff: (530) 527-6824; Corning: (530) 824-4890; or Toll Free: 1-800-655-6854
Adblock take a look at (Why?)